This website is operated by HashtagsBobsgarage. We take your privacy very seriously and therefore we urge you to read this policy carefully because it contains important information about us and:
- the personal information we collect about you, our users;
- what we do with your information; and
- who your information may be shared with.
Who we are
HashtagsBobsgarage (‘we’ or ‘us’) are a ‘data controller’ (i.e. we are responsible for, and control the processing of your personal information).
Information we collect
a) Personal information you provide to us
We collect the following personal information that you provide to us:Name
Date of birth
Next of kin detals Medical details/allergies/injuries
All these are required in order to provide services to you. Some examples of when we collect this information include: When you sign up as a member of the gym via TeamUp or provide data to us directly when you have your initial assessment.b) Cookies and similar technologies
No cookies are used on this website.
Who your information may be shared with
- • family, associates and representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing (emergency contact)
- • central government
- • business associates and other professional advisers
- • regulators, law enforcement and government agencies
- • medical personnel
Keeping your information secure
We will use technological and organisation measures to keep your information secure. These measures include storing all data on secure servers. However, while we will use all reasonable efforts to secure your data, in using this site or TeamUp you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that is transferred from you or to you via the internet. If you have any particular concerns about your information, please contact us using the details below.
What rights do you have?
Right to request a copy of your information
You can request a copy of your information which we hold (this is known as a subject access request.) If you would like a copy, please:
- • Email, call or write to us (using the contact details below);
- • Let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- • Let us know the information you want a copy of.
Right to correct any mistakes in your information
You can require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold free of charge. If you would like to do this, please:
• Contact us using the contact details below; and
• Let us know the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
Right to request that your personal data is deleted and destroyed
Please send us your request in writing and we will have this deleted and destroyed in 30 days.
Right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing
Please send us your request in writing and we will action this within 48 hours. In case of a data breach, data subjects will be informed within 24 hours and the ICO within 72 hours.
If you have any questions about this policy or the information we hold about you, please contact us by: